The Fall of Rapture The Fall of Rapture

lol

That was a pretty good juk. Good build up

e-lord responds:

Thanks bro!

Super Smash Super Smash

WoW!

It sucks this came out the same week as Spy & Pyro. Both of you guys deserve first place and any other week this winter i'm sure you coulda won it hands down. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

-The FATMAN

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Adaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!

you douchebag! How could you end on that big of a cliff hanger! Man that is gonna drive me nuts for weeks. @_@

chluaid responds:

lol sorry. The plan was to get this out in record time cos I didn't want to let 2009 go by without a Brackenwood. The conclusion won't be too far behind.

Into The Unknown Into The Unknown

What the Heck Man!?!?!?!?!?

You shoulda PMed me so I coulda noticed this sooner. I loved it. Very nice. My favorite part was in the store when he was picking up all the random stuff on the shelves/walls(the lava lamp was pretty funny dude). By the way if you'd like to collaborate on something or if you want some specific music for your flashes, let me know, I'm always down for a little collabin'.
Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

-The FATMAN
A.K.A. -NuclearStrike

CyborgCactus responds:

Sorry bout that. yeah im still kinda new to the way things work around here. ill definitely ask/let you know about it next time. :P
im happy you enjoyed it! your music definitely gave it that sneaky kinda mood i was looking for at those parts. so good work on your part too lol. if i need anything specific in the future, ill send ya a msg.
Thanks alot!

Average Man Average Man

just for the Nigh-igh-ight

That's my favorite part. Thank you for this, Reel Big Fish is the leader of my all time greatest bands, tag team.

FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

Very Cool

One of the most unique things I've seen on newgrounds in a long time. Also this reminds me that newgrounds isn't completely full of low brow humor. Well done indeed.

life in the bathroom life in the bathroom

Thats it!!!!

It was short but it was still cool. It would of been 10/10 if it had been longer.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Very Cool...

I really liked it was a really original idea. It meshed well with the song, and looks like you spent no expense in the details of this flash GOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

-Little Room- -Little Room-

it's all about the timing

I have to say of all the music videos i've seen on newgrounds yours has got to have the best timing between the music and the animation.......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!