La Cereza Caliente [C89] La Cereza Caliente [C89]

Very Nice

I do love me some good chip tune and its nice to see it with such a syncopated beat. Very nice, I hope this stays at the top of the genre page for a while at least. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

Caine1989 responds:

Thank you very much for your review and thanks for listening! :)

Recarnate Reverbed Recarnate Reverbed

Love it

It somehow reminds me of mirrors edge in a darker way, Great job. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

merlin responds:

Hey, thanks for the review! I've actually gotten a few reviews saying that my music reminds them of mirrors edge. I've never played it, or even heard of it except for reviews, so I'll have to check it out! Thanks again for your support, man! I really do appriciate it.

Regards,
merlin

Lost World of Trinity Lost World of Trinity

Very Nice

Those kicks are my favorite part, adds so much to the song.

NightmareTheDragon responds:

I know, my brother did some work on this piece.

Big Bad Fatman Rap Big Bad Fatman Rap

lulz

It's like a theme song for me. ^____^ Thanks guys.

MUNCHIES!!! MUNCHIES!!!

^_____^

It makes me sooooo happy when I find gems like this on newgrounds. Thanks for this. Its greatly appreciated since funk is my favorite genre and its gotten so diluted by other genres invading and posing. Please take a look at some of my stuff if you got a chance. I love constructive criticism from qualified sources. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

TheKronicGrooveBand responds:

Hey man, thanks for the feedback!
Checked out your stuff, very nice feel.
Keep making music, and LONG LIVE THE FUNK!!!

-The KGB

Starship Supercool_ Starship Supercool_

oh man

I love it. Very well done. You have a gift that shouldn't go to waste for a second. I hope you make it big some day. It's like a mild Disco/Blues kinda thing with that wailing guitar. Thanks so much for this. It's always a joy to find a gem like this in the audio portal. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

-The FATMAN

Underground Bass Groove! Underground Bass Groove!

Hmmmm...

I think you need a nice heavy kick or something, but that's more personal taste than fact. Could really make that bass POP maybe, I don't know, it kinda grows on you as nice background music, but it doesn't demand your attention. Anyways I did enjoy it very much. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

Tombor911 responds:

Awesome review man! =)
Thanks a bunch
-Tom

Disco Makes You Happy Disco Makes You Happy

I like it but...

I think you need a harder beat or more punch to it. Really like the ambient effects in the background. By the way, Disco does make me happy very much so and I appreciate you taking the time to make this. ^___^
Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

[Apostolic] [Apostolic]

Lol

That beat seems a little reminiscent of Scribblers work.
^___^

teddygram responds:

hmm interesting, i am a fan of his work. thanks for the review!

[Anahata] [Anahata]

Just a little criticism

My issue with the song is the hits that come in at 0:10. I really think the first hit/stab that changes octaves should get stretched out til the next hit. It's a little repeatitive but it's catchy enough to get away with it. I still give it a 9/10 though. Anyways, it's always a pleasure to my ears. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

-The F A T M A N

P. S. For some reason at the end of listening to this a few times it made me think of something, along the lines of a perfect couple breaking up outside a nightclub around 2 in the morning somewhere warm and near the ocean. I don't know I probably just want to get away from this Minnesota winter.

teddygram responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback/criticism, but honestly I love this one exactly how it is. That is some interesting imagery you got out of it though.