The Fall of Rapture The Fall of Rapture

lol

That was a pretty good juk. Good build up

e-lord responds:

Thanks bro!

Super Smash Super Smash

WoW!

It sucks this came out the same week as Spy & Pyro. Both of you guys deserve first place and any other week this winter i'm sure you coulda won it hands down. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Adaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!

you douchebag! How could you end on that big of a cliff hanger! Man that is gonna drive me nuts for weeks. @_@

chluaid responds:

lol sorry. The plan was to get this out in record time cos I didn't want to let 2009 go by without a Brackenwood. The conclusion won't be too far behind.

La Cereza Caliente [C89] La Cereza Caliente [C89]

Very Nice

I do love me some good chip tune and its nice to see it with such a syncopated beat. Very nice, I hope this stays at the top of the genre page for a while at least. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

Caine1989 responds:

Thank you very much for your review and thanks for listening! :)

Recarnate Reverbed Recarnate Reverbed

Love it

It somehow reminds me of mirrors edge in a darker way, Great job. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

merlin responds:

Hey, thanks for the review! I've actually gotten a few reviews saying that my music reminds them of mirrors edge. I've never played it, or even heard of it except for reviews, so I'll have to check it out! Thanks again for your support, man! I really do appriciate it.

Regards,
merlin

Lost World of Trinity Lost World of Trinity

Very Nice

Those kicks are my favorite part, adds so much to the song.

NightmareTheDragon responds:

I know, my brother did some work on this piece.

Busty Busty

No I'm not gay! Buuuuuut....

Not focusing on the boobs I really liked the way you drew that pleated skirt. I tried to do one of those for a drawing class I had and I gave up cause i couldn't get it to look just right. My hats off to you. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

TheShadling responds:

Thanks mr FAT MAN i put some effort into the dress aswell you know.

Funky Fresh Funky Fresh

Wow

you must be a three time gold medalist at this stuff. I'm trying to do a logo for me and my friend's studio, that's working on a custom campaign for left 4 dead. Any kind of pointers for photoshop coloring would be sweet. The shading on the gloves is ridiculous. Anyways great job, Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

A.K.A. -NuclearStrike

Sabtastic responds:

Well thanks! I'll have to have a look-see at some of your work sometime. ;)
Love L4D. So Good luck!!